Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01948 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,676 (7,171,076 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)