Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01811 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,791 (3,632,507 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 2 hours ago)