Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,663 (30,667₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (41 minutes ago)