Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,552 (руб 115,060) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)