Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,374 (руб 50,843) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)