Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41860 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,510 (108,719 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)