Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.565 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,857 (2,524 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)