Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,875 (5,502 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)