Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,834 (руб 50,527) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)