Cost of living comparison between Kaliningrad, Russia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,534 (руб 99,783) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)