Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,029 (руб 96,610) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (33 minutes ago)