Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.850 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,773 (€498) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)