Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,635 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)