Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,757 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (33 minutes ago)