Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,375 in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)