Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.111 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨40,479 (1,550 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)