Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.875 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,897 (1,503 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)