Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.996 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,040 (1,409 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)