Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.204 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,993 (2,705 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)