Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.367 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,436 (2,839元) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)