Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.101 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,077 (5,639TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)