Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.515 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,479 (2,551TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)