Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.349 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,066 (3,350TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)