Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,128 (¥178,728) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)