Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18393 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,468 (214,584 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)