Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17897 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,676 (238,457 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)