Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.994 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,727 (7,110 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (33 minutes ago)