Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.871 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,879 (13,954 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)