Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.990 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,830 (13,423 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (40 minutes ago)