Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 INR / AFN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,599 (38,663 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)