Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.243 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,530 (€1,340) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)