Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,690 (€2,902) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)