Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,469 (R$ 4,042) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)