Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,818 (R$ 8,046) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)