Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,653 (R$ 6,398) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)