Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,519 (R$ 3,420) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (28 minutes ago)