Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,671 (R$ 2,809) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)