Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.111 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,301 (﷼ 5,979) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)