Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,884 (﷼ 12,430) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)