Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,538 (40,028 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)