Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,872 (60,534 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)