Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,901 (137,183 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)