Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.834 INR / SSP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨54,549 (65,388 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (24 minutes ago)