Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48054 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,595 (134,422 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)