Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,729 (R$ 8,840) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)