Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,814 (R$ 3,922) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)