Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.476 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,763 (RD$ 73,698) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)