Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18607 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,423 (195,747 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)