Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,905 (24,996 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)