Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,996 (26,687 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)