Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.597 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,038 (RM4,160) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)