Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,609 (RM9,099) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)