Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.957 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,982 (RM3,877) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)