Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,777 (RM9,117) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)