Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.029 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,043 (RM3,996) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)