Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.997 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,404 (RM9,027) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)