Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,459 (€1,169) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)