Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,643 in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)