Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,496 in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)