Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,198 (R$ 3,337) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)