Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,751 (R$ 3,165) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (25 minutes ago)