Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,014 (R$ 3,300) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 2 hours ago)