Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,008 (R$ 6,519) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (38 minutes ago)