Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,541 (R$ 6,906) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)