Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.136 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,487 (﷼ 4,347) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)