Cost of living comparison between Jizan, Saudi Arabia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.238 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,885 (﷼ 10,083) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (44 minutes ago)