Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.367 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,866 (﷼ 4,512) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)