Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.634 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,955 (﷼ 4,818) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)