Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,053 (₩974,724) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)