Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,330 (₩990,946) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)