Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,711 (₩1,089,734) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)