Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,043 (元4,524) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (34 minutes ago)