Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,842 (元4,333) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)