Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,051 (元4,791) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)