Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,540 (元5,550) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)