Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.282 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,819 (元4,262) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)