Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.201 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,355 (元4,348) in Jilin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)