Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.733 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,137 (33,711 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)