Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.986 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,463 (15,225 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)