Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.693 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,844 (34,101 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)