Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,518 (元10,873) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (37 minutes ago)