Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,513 (元4,680) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)