Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,549 (元5,097) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)