Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,897 (₨88,006) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (35 minutes ago)