Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,139 (₨89,835) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)