Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,400 (₨82,380) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (39 minutes ago)