Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,361 (₨78,228) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (28 minutes ago)