Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,119 (₨85,439) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)