Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,605 in Jhansi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (39 minutes ago)