Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.812 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,856 (5,574 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)