Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,056 (12,090 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)