Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.839 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 180% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,008 (5,946 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)