Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,768 (€1,013) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)