Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05653 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,435 (₩786,007) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (30 minutes ago)