Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,703 (€2,503) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (36 minutes ago)