Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,348 (€1,481) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)