Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,160 (€693) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)