Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,191 (€704) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)