Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06477 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,159 (₩1,036,847) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)