Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06375 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,125 (₩1,052,976) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)