Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,639 (﷼ 2,832) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (27 minutes ago)