Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.137 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,851 (﷼ 3,959) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)