Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.203 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,066 (﷼ 8,607) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)