Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.228 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,786 (﷼ 3,702) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)