Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.236 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,205 (﷼ 8,657) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)