Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.970 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,818 (﷼ 3,048) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)