Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,385 in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (36 minutes ago)