Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 240% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,980 in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)