Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,137 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)