Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,829 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)