Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,986 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)