Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,356 (48,855 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)