Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,072 in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (31 minutes ago)