Cost of living comparison between Jaipur, India and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,366 in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)