Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,877 in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)