Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,072 (€1,857) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)