Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,532 (€867) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)